- a) Request for withdrawal should reach school office before the 31st Marchof the academic session year. If a student withdraws from school after the 31st of March, he/she must pay the first term fee. If he/she withdraws in the middle of a term, fee has to be paid for the full year including the bus fee (if transport is being used).
- b) A week’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school.
- c) The Transfer Certificate shall be given only to those who have settled all the school dues after getting the no due form duly signed from the accountant, librarian, class teacher and the principal.
- d) The Transfer Certificate must be applied and taken in person by the parent/ guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the department of education or dispatching of the certificate by registered post to the applicant if necessary must be pre-paid by the applicant.
- e) The Transfer Certificate or any other certificate or testimonial will be given free of charges if taken immediately when leaving. Otherwise a search fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for every year and Rs. 200/- will be charged for any extract from the school record.
- f) Transfer Certificate once issued cannot be cancelled. Re admission will be as per the admission procedure and will be treated as new admission.